Here are just some of the activities you can take part in during the balance of October:
- The Hop and Vine Festival 2018 will be showcasing over twenty producers of wine, craft beer and ciders for tastings and purchase, as well as an exciting Campari bar with prizes on the spot
- Award-winning red wine specialist Alto Estate will present a rare pre-release tasting of its 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon as part of the Cabernet Vintage Preview on the 19 and 20 October in Stellenbosch.
- An international masterclass will see international participation featuring iconic wines including the 2014 Opus One and 2015 Chateau Pichon Lalande. Just as exceptional will be the Stellenbosch Heritage Tasting, where local Cabernet Sauvignons through the ages will be the focus.
- In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Creation Wines is proud to be hosting a special Pink Tasting on Saturday 27 October.
- October is Kids Month on the Cape West Coast so book an adult ticket for the San-guided experience and Heritage Centre Tour at !Khwa ttu and two kids can go free. During the tour the San will demonstrate their skills and share their ancient knowledge about oral history, tracking animals and identifying plants with you.
- The Cape Town International Boat Show will once again showcase products and services from premier industry suppliers from Friday October 19 to Sunday October 21 at the V&A Waterfront.